Sunday, June 10, 2007

10/14 Just Lazy Sunday Goodness

old collages

While cleaning the studio, I cam3 across these "Soul Cards" I made for a Nervousness collabrative project. Each participant was given 4 different topics to make 4 different cards. I think the top left one is my favorite (Sanctuary) But I am tossing them all...just had to get a digital image of them...too much stuff in my house LOL!

I also came across a neat website today with an even neater tutorial for making embroidered buttons. (from a japanese book I think.) I'll have to go back and pick through the blog more.


I heard we're getting an Anthropologie soon, so I've been browsing and drooling over all their things. I went through flickr this afternoon and faved a couple dozen Anthropologie pics. One of them, a beautiful light fixture that reminds me of Chihuly. If you ever have the opportunity to see one of Chihuly's exhibits, DO IT! You will not regret it and will probably be in love!

Oh and I made a mosaic of more project inspiring pics from flickr! You can click on this pic to see them better.

project inspiring pics

Now I'm off for a while to make fluffy pancakes for dinner! num!

3 comments:

jess said...

Holy cow! You will love Anthropologie! That's the store I'm always telling you that I want to take you to if yu come here, it's amazing!

Monique said...

I KNOW! :)

Regina said...

You are so lucky!!!!

And pancakes? Now that sounds like an excellent dinner!!!