Friday, June 8, 2007

8/14 in the studio

studio tags
I meant to post this yesterday, but my job at church got a little out of hand and dominated my afternoon and evening...I am blessed ;)

I love reading the Creative Organizing Blog and she always has such cute tags on all her baskets and bins. I just used some handcarved stamps I had made last year and a couple of layers of paper...and voila! almost an hour later I had 9 tags! LOL! But I do love them and cuteness helps me stay organized....what helps you stay organized? any tips? I'm pretty lazy, so I think the biggesttip for me would be "When you're done with it, put it away!" Something I should have retained from my childhood ;)

Here's a peak at the shelves. I have 4 of these square cubbies from Target. Eventually I will have a piece of wood cut for the 2 in te corner to make a corner work space and then securely stack the other two on top for a more condensed work area. We're trying convert the studio into a studio/computer/tv room...thought maybe I could keep my crafts off the kitchen table and on the craft table if I could supervise the kids in the studio...we'll see.

studio

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely organizing, the tags are a nice idea. And thanks for the felt ball tutorial, I really want to try this.